1. Dealing with offenses is an ongoing battle that we all choose to either engage in or let dominate us.
2. Attending the Miss Colorado pageant never ceases to amaze me and fill me with hilarious stories.
3. The meaning of going through seasons and how true Ecclesiastes 3:1 is. There is a time for everything.
4. The difference between a desire and a goal. I desire to have a baby, but I can not make it my goal.
5. Honesty is important, being real with your sin is essential-but only in the presence of the right people.
6. Contentment is a choice.
7. Jealousy is a choice.
8. I have a lot to learn when it comes to being a Children’s Pastor.
9. Without Jesus I am pathetic and hopeless.
10. Most important: Something that I have always known, but am realizing more and more- I have the most amazing husband ever. I don’t deserve his unconditional, unmerited love, mercy, and fondness of me. He knows me and yet he loves me anyway. He even loves my retarded dances and whiny, little-sister voice. He thinks I am great and that makes me great. What a gift Dustin is. I love him.