Everything seemed like a normal Wednesday night: we hung out in Catalyst, played Rock Band, waited for Dustin (forever), went to Ihop, got giant omletes and stacks of pancakes, laughed until about midnight and decided to call it a night. But it just was not the same…it was missing a pretty important part of the Wednesday night routine.
The Top 10 Things I miss about Shelley:
10. I miss Shelley’s constant humming, singing, whistling of some kind.
9. The fact that she wasn’t here to try our new bug zappers with me and Dustin. Which was awesome, by the way!
8. I miss Shelley pretending to be blind and use a stick to bang around the office and point with.
7. I miss Shelley calling me and saying “kate!, kate! kate!”
6. I miss catching Shelley on Rock Band at all hours of the day.
5. I miss telling Shelley a dumb story and her acting like it is the greatest, funniest thing she has ever heard.
4. I miss Shelley (Percy) Jones poems. ex: Kate’s Happy Poem
3. I miss Shelley turning to me when I am being too intense at work and saying very quietly, “kate, how ya doin today?”
2. I miss Shelley doing Celine Dion impersonations.
1. I miss Shelley’s amazing ability to research something. We left Ihop not knowing if it was “buttock” or “buttocks”. Pathetic.
Come home, Shelley! We need you!….I need you!