Life has been a bit busy lately, and is only going to be even more so since this weekend we are speaking at Rez’s JR HIGH CAMP!! and then I am going to Florida (sans Dustin) for a fun girls week with 2 of my best friends. What is funny is that I am going all the way to Florida for an awesome trip but all I keep thinking about it how I will be missing out on the weekly IHOP sesh, which are totes presh.
A couple things I am excited about:
1. Cars Night in Kid’s Church. Pictures of cute kids in pimped out rides to follow.
This is my car-specially made by Kate, Dustin, Mark and Judi.
2. The possibility of swimming with a manatee in Florida.
3. My new ring from the antique store that Mark and Judi took us to on Saturday.
4. Business cards with my name on them. First ever.
5. July 30th (4 year anniversary)
6. making lists.
7. the fact that you are reading this list.
8. having 854 hits on Friday, making 12,612 hits total!!!
Things I am not excited about:
1. Having 12,612 hits on my silly blog with nothing worth while for people to read.
2. Having only 8 things on the list of things I am excited about. Lists should stop at a nice, round number like 5 or 10.
3. Being at work this morning at 6:50AM and now it is only 9:16AM and it feels like it should be noon by now.
4. The possibility of swimming with alligators in Florida.
P.S.-I just like putting “for the love of picard” in my categories. It adds a little something, I think.